Get You Updated on Playground Equipment News.
For indoor playground, it is more important to clean and disinfect indoor equipment and toys every day. This is not only related to the health of children, but also to the quality of the indoor playground business
There are so many amusement items and equipments in the indoor playground, how to clean and maintain it? If you want to maintain the life of the indoor playgrouond, do you know how to clean the indoor playground of different materials? How to clean and maintain the most difficult sand pools and ball pools ?
The indoor playground is the highlight of the children playground. If you want to maintain the life of different types and materials of indoor playgrounds and ensure the health and safety of customers when using them, the indoor playground should be cleaned frequently and fully exposed to the sun.
indoor playground cleaning tips of different types and materials
1. Plastic indoor playground
It can be soaked in clean water, or diluted with solvent and tablet to ensure the cleanliness of the indoor playground.
You can choose to send it to the laundry for dry cleaning or self-cleaning. Self-cleaning can be divided into layered cleaning or overall cleaning.
Layered cleaning is to take out the cotton inside the indoor playground and wash it separately from the outer skin. For layered cleaning, first find the suture of the cotton-filled mouth of the indoor playground, then carefully cut it open, take out the cotton and wash it.
The overall cleaning is to throw the whole stuffed indoor playground in the washing machine or soap and wash it.
3. Fabric toys
Cloth indoor playgrounds such as cloth dolls and cloth books can be washed according to the cleaning method on the packaging and cleaned regularly.
4. Wooden indoor playground.
Because wood materials absorb water and are prone to moths, such indoor playgrounds cannot be cleaned, and it is best to expose them to the sun from time to time.
5.Electronic indoor playground.
These indoor playgrounds are also not washable, and can only be wiped with a clean cloth dampened with water.
Toy cleaning can be divided into simple cleaning and complex cleaning.
Simple cleaning is to soak the toy in 1:99 diluted household bleach for 30 minutes, and then wash it with clean water.
The steps for complex cleaning are as follows
1. Rinse and wipe with running water to remove the dirt attached to the surface of the indoor playground;
2. Scrub with special disinfectant to kill possible infectious germs;
3. Wash and wipe with running water to remove the disinfectant;
4. In the ultraviolet disinfection room, perform super penetration sterilization for 10-20 minutes.
For the staff of the indoor playground, cleaning the sand pool is also a headache. How to clean and maintain the hygiene of the sand pool in daily work?
1. Do daily maintenance
Once the sand pool is dirty, it is more troublesome to clean. Therefore, it is important to supervise children and parents to do daily maintenance.
1) Wear socks or shoe covers before entering the sand pool.
2) Children who cannot take care of themselves and children who wear open-crotch pants are required to wear diapers.
3) You must leave the sand pool area when eating.
4) It is forbidden to bring sand and sand shoveling tools out of the sand pool area.
2. The contaminated sand must be cleaned up in time
Even if the above regulations are met, special circumstances cannot be avoided, such as the occurrence of special situations such as vomiting and diarrhea in children.
The staff must clean up the contaminated sand in time and carry out corresponding disinfection treatment.
3. The sand shoveling tools in the sand pool should be cleaned frequently
In the sand pool, the sand shoveling tools are the most frequently used by children, and the staff must frequently clean the sand shovel tools and disinfect them.
4. Different sand treatment methods
①If it is fine sea sand, it can be sprayed on the sand pool with disinfectant extracted from traditional Chinese medicine, the effect is good, and it is naturally decomposed without residue.
②If it is cassia seed, it can be sterilized by regular sun exposure, and it cannot be washed with water, and it is easy to germinate. It can also be wiped with a slightly damp rag every night before closing the door.
The most important thing in cleaning the sand pool is cleaning and drying. The sun has the effect of sterilization and disinfection. We can get the sand to dry in the sun during non-business hours. Always open windows for ventilation.
Plastic balls are also a popular amusement item in indoor playground. How to clean the plastic ball?
1. Use a container such as a fishing net or a basin to pack the plastic balls in the ball pool, and do a comprehensive cleaning of the bottom of the ball pool.
2. Dilute and soak with soapy water, disinfectant washing powder, bleaching powder, detergent, etc. and then clean the plastic ball.
3. Spray the disposable disinfectant directly on the spherical surface to disinfect and remove odor.
4. Wash with diluted detergent.
5. Put it in a large bag and rinse it under the faucet, or tie it into a pocket shape with excess netting and rinse it in the pool.
6. Put it directly into the washing machine for cleaning, remember to choose the soft gear.
7. plastic ball washing machine cleaning, this is more convenient and quick, but the cost is also relatively high.
Tips: The plastic ball should be cleaned at least once a month, and then sprayed directly on the ball surface with a disposable disinfectant to remove the odor. Finally, dry it with a soft damp cloth.
For activity rooms, floors, walls, etc., use ultraviolet radiation to sterilize every day, keep the room ventilated, spray and disinfect with peracetic acid once a week, and regularly spray toilets, toilets, etc. with 3% lysol.
Indoor and outdoor large indoor playgrounds should be scrubbed with soapy water, disinfectant washing powder, bleaching powder and other cleaning cloths, and then wiped or dried with cleaning cloths.
Cleaning the indoor playground is a very important job content, because it is the premise to ensure the safety of children in activities, and it is also a standard for operators to operate for a long time. Happy play in the environment, this is what every indoor playground operator must do.